Hello, I am Rosemarie Vandenbrink. My personal and family experiences with reproductive and gynaecological health issues have made me passionate about teaching the CREIGHTON MODEL FertilityCare™ System (CrMS).
Why did I call my practice “Family Health FertilityCare™"? I chose this name because a woman’s health is intimately linked to the health of her family. I know how my health affected my family.
I have been married to my best friend Jerry since 1980. We are parents of five children - four born between 1982 and 1990. In 1991 at the age of 34, I miscarried our fifth child who is now in heaven.
Throughout my reproductive life, I had severe menstrual cramps and very heavy menstrual periods. My abnormal heavy bleeding continued to worsen. I finally agreed to have a hysterectomy, which diagnosed the cause of my bleeding as adenomyosis.
I believe if my doctors had directed me to a CrMS Practitioner, the biomarkers of my menstrual cycle would have led to a proper diagnosis and treatment. I also believe my 4 surgeries could have been prevented. My prayer is that by teaching this system of women’s health (and family health), I can spare you and your family some of what my family and I went through.
My services include:
» Experience in navigating the health care system as a result of over 30 years of practising as an RN.
» A commitment to your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal health information.
» Individualized, private, confidential, and ethical care and support founded on my
nursing education and experience.
» A commitment to excellence:
• I am a Registered Nurse with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing with distinction from the University of Western Ontario.
• I am a Certified FertilityCare Practitioner with the American Academy of FertilityCare Professionals.
• I completed the CREIGHTON MODEL FertilityCare Practitioner Education Program with Special Recognition from FertilityCare Toronto. This 13 month program includes 100 in-class hours and 900 supervised hours, plus a final (6 hour) exam.
• I am an Independent Affiliate with FertilityCare™ Centers of America.
• I am an Associate Member of the American Academy of FertilityCare Professionals.
• I have achieved Certification in Community Health Nursing from the Canadian Nurses Association.
• I have a Health Promotion and Education Certificate with distinction from the University of Western Ontario.
• I am a member of The Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International.
• I am a member of the Registered Nurses Association of Ontario.